How to increase penis size?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi, I am looking for help to enlarge and elongate my penis and enjoy sex with my partner. I prefer cream products and herds better than capsules and tablets
Posted Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health

Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
medicines may useful but counselling needed for sex

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Dr. Chintan Solanki here.

Thanks for using healthcaremagic.

There is no specific medicines which can elongate and enlarge penis forever. For satisfactory sexual intercourse penile length or size does not matter if penis is at least 3 inches long in erectile state.
I would like to know from you," you want help for erectile dysfunction or for just increase pleasure"
If you suffering from erectile dysfunction(difficulty in erection that is insufficient to give pleasure to your partner), there is specific treatment available.

If you do not have hypertension or diabetes sildenafil can be used prior to sexual activity on require basis. If blood pressure or diabetes, tadalafil is good choice. These medicines can cause headache commonly as side effect.

Recently one molecule, methylfolate plus phosphodiesterase inhibitor(trade name tetrafol plus) is being used for erectile dysfunction which you can also use if you do not have any dysfunction and it might help for size and length also.

Local anesthetic gel can be used for long erection.

All above options should be used with doctor/psychiatrist/qualified sexologist 's prescription only to avoid side effects.

And yes for better enjoyment of sex there is therapy called master and Jhonson and other counseling which you can learn with doctor's consultation.

I hope I have answered your query. If still any doubt let me know.

Thanks & regards.