Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

How to increase penis size?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2406 Questions
Hi, I am looking for help to enlarge and elongate my penis and enjoy sex with my partner. I prefer cream products and herds better than capsules and tablets
Posted Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
medicines may useful but counselling needed for sex

Detailed Answer:

Dr. Chintan Solanki here.

Thanks for using healthcaremagic.

There is no specific medicines which can elongate and enlarge penis forever. For satisfactory sexual intercourse penile length or size does not matter if penis is at least 3 inches long in erectile state.
I would like to know from you," you want help for erectile dysfunction or for just increase pleasure"
If you suffering from erectile dysfunction(difficulty in erection that is insufficient to give pleasure to your partner), there is specific treatment available.

If you do not have hypertension or diabetes sildenafil can be used prior to sexual activity on require basis. If blood pressure or diabetes, tadalafil is good choice. These medicines can cause headache commonly as side effect.

Recently one molecule, methylfolate plus phosphodiesterase inhibitor(trade name tetrafol plus) is being used for erectile dysfunction which you can also use if you do not have any dysfunction and it might help for size and length also.

Local anesthetic gel can be used for long erection.

All above options should be used with doctor/psychiatrist/qualified sexologist 's prescription only to avoid side effects.

And yes for better enjoyment of sex there is therapy called master and Jhonson and other counseling which you can learn with doctor's consultation.

I hope I have answered your query. If still any doubt let me know.

Thanks & regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor