Owl Image

How to increase intelligence?

Rheumatologist
Question
Could you recommend me vitamins to increase my intelligence? I heard B3,5,6, 11, 12 And citicholine are good for that. Are there other ways?
Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on HCM.

Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that all these vitamins help in smooth functioning of brain by forming neurotransmitters , and thus form an important part of our system . Yes you should take all the above mentioned in adequate amounts .
XXXXXXX herb BRAHMI is also known for improving concentration power and intelligence plus is being used by centuries for the same . Balanced diet is the key for keeping the body functions adequate . Proper sleep for at least 6-8 hours is very essential for keeping brain sharp. Rest every individual has an IQ which is genetic also .

Dr. Shruti

Follow-up: How to increase intelligence? 3 minutes later
Do you know which dose of each one of them shoud I take to take the maximum out of the without overdosing myself?

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

You cannot take al these one by one as that will mean too many tablets plus will not be available individually and needs to be calculated on your body weight. You can take any multivitamin combination that is available having these vitamins , they generally have the prescribed doses of these .

Dr. Shruti

I have a multivitamin with all the B vitamins and a tiny bit of choline. 10 mg, but without citicholin or the brahmi herb. Should I get those two separately?

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for reverting back .

Well in my opinion you should continue multivitamin tablet and add brahmi . Rest wait for citicholine as it will be too much together .So you should wait and see the results .

Dr. Shruti