Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

How to enlarge penis size and cure night fall?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 1528 Questions
to cure the night fall & to enlarge penis size
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 3 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
Nightfall is a common problem found among young men. It is more common in youngsters who are not sexually active. In such men semen gets discharged while sleeping.Though a weekly or monthly nightfall is totally natural but a frequent occurrence may be a sign of some XXXXXXX weakness or inability to hold semen in the body. It is noted that men who experience heavy nightfall are more prone to develop premature ejaculation in future.Although there are so many causes of nightfall but one of the most common cause is over masturbation in the early age.Prolonged nightfall may lead to penis weakness, low back ache, psychological demoralization etc.
For effective treatment of your problem it is best to avoid self medication and seek the help of a specialist ( sexologist ) who after evaluating you thoroughly and confirming the cause can start appropriate treatment .
According to Ayurvedic principals chronic infections, stress, urinary problems etc may also lead to decreased penile size.
Make your penis healthy by consuming healthy diet. Dark, XXXXXXX and leafy vegetables and fresh fruits provide enough nutrition to the whole body, including your reproductive organs.
Exercise regularly.
Avoid hot, spicy and bitter foods.
There are many herbal products available in the market ( AZ XXXXXXX capsules, Massage oils etc) all of which contain combinations of herbs like ashwagandha , amla , guduchi, gokhru, kaunch , shatavari etc but please remember that Devices and pills available at the market can be harmful to the body. So please consult a sexologist for safe and effective solution to your problem.
Hope I have answered your query.
Kindly accept my answer if you have no further queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor