How to enlarge penis size and cure night fall?

Dr. Hema Yadav

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases

Posted on Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Question: to cure the night fall & to enlarge penis size
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 3 hours later
Nightfall is a common problem found among young men. It is more common in youngsters who are not sexually active. In such men semen gets discharged while sleeping.Though a weekly or monthly nightfall is totally natural but a frequent occurrence may be a sign of some XXXXXXX weakness or inability to hold semen in the body. It is noted that men who experience heavy nightfall are more prone to develop premature ejaculation in future.Although there are so many causes of nightfall but one of the most common cause is over masturbation in the early age.Prolonged nightfall may lead to penis weakness, low back ache, psychological demoralization etc.
For effective treatment of your problem it is best to avoid self medication and seek the help of a specialist ( sexologist ) who after evaluating you thoroughly and confirming the cause can start appropriate treatment .
According to Ayurvedic principals chronic infections, stress, urinary problems etc may also lead to decreased penile size.
Make your penis healthy by consuming healthy diet. Dark, XXXXXXX and leafy vegetables and fresh fruits provide enough nutrition to the whole body, including your reproductive organs.
Exercise regularly.
Avoid hot, spicy and bitter foods.
There are many herbal products available in the market ( AZ XXXXXXX capsules, Massage oils etc) all of which contain combinations of herbs like ashwagandha , amla , guduchi, gokhru, kaunch , shatavari etc but please remember that Devices and pills available at the market can be harmful to the body. So please consult a sexologist for safe and effective solution to your problem.
Hope I have answered your query.
Kindly accept my answer if you have no further queries.