How to determine one's sexual orientation?

Dr. Kathy Robinson

Posted on Tue, 30 Aug 2016 in Men's Health
Question: hello there if 2 grown adult men are sexually active with each other, and the have anal a sex togther can they ejaculate inside of each other. we don't wear condoms cause we are very good friends. also does being in a circle jerk and masturbating with other guys make me gay?;
Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
need testing to be sure

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for your questions.
Anal sex with ejaculation is not a problem if both of you have been tested and are free of infection. HIV and other infections can be transmitted in this way.
We do not suggest that anyone have unprotected sex unless both partners are tested for STIs and are free from infections, including HIV.
The issue of who is XXXXXXX is another question.
There are no specific actions or behaviors that make you XXXXXXX or bisexual. That label is something you can give yourself if you feel that most of your attractions are to other men. If you are equally attracted to men and women then bisexual is probably more appropriate.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Dr. Robinson