How to cure multiple lipomas?

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 14 Jun 2016 in Lump
Question: How to cure multiple lipoma disease?
Age-27 yrs. Male
Height-5.9 ft
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Only surgery makes cure possible.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
To recapitulate: Male/27 - wants to know how to cure multiple lipoma disease:

As you may be aware of, lipoma is a collection of fat cells which do not have the control of the body's normal homeostasis mechanism. Hence this group of cells behave on its own and gradually grow to become a lipoma (lipid tumor). Fortunately this does not overgrow or cause local and distant destruction in any form hence it is called benign or non-malignant tumor.
And are known to occur in more than one number.

Since these are multiple and not governed by the body's normal mechanism medical treatment in any form does not work. People have tried dieting, homeopathy, Ayurveda and all sort of local application and everything imaginable.
And nothing works.

Hence the only cure is proper surgical removal usually done by a General Surgeon.
This is the only curative treatment.
I hope this answers your query, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.

Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 2 minutes later
Generally it cost in india?
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Depends upon many factors.

Detailed Answer:
Costs will depend upon many factors like the sizes, number, location, whether can be done under local anesthesia or needs General Anesthesia, your Surgeons seniority, hospital/OT you seek for.
May I know which city you stay in?
Take an opinion of a Practicing General Surgeon with his own hospital set up would do.
Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 1 minute later
XXXXXXX city
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Mumbai- great .

Detailed Answer:
Great, meet a General Surgeon with his own hospital.
This will be cost effective as well as a short period matter.