How long should i have treatment for TB?
It depends upon the type of disease.
Welcome to HCM.
If this is a case of primary tuberculosis then it takes 6-7 month of strict drug treatment for recovery.
If it is a relapse case or due to previous inadequate treatment,or a secondary case then it needs 8-9 month drug treatment.
Hope this will be helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tb meningitis treatment
- Treatment for tb scarring
- Treatment of gland tb
- Treatment and first aid of tb
- Isoniazid treatment tb and smoking
- Tb igm positive treatment
- Spine tb infection how long for treatment different medication
- How long should i take treatment for tb
- Treatment of brain tb
- Conceiving after tb treatment