How long does it take for percocet to show in urine?
Gets detected after 3-4 hours
Hi dear.Thanks for giving me an opportunity to answer your query.
8-14% of oxycodone is excreted in the first 24 hours and is detected in urine for the next 3-4 days .Three hours is good time for the drug to appear in urine since the drugs elimination half life is approximately 3-4 hours.
Hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Percocet withdrawal how long
- Percocet show in urine
- Percocets in your urine how long lasting
- How long will percocet show up in blood
- How long will one percocet in urine
- How fast does percocet show in urine
- Will percocet taken show up on the urine test
- How long till percocet will show up in your urine
- How long does it take for percocet to show up
- How long does it take for percocet to show up in your urine
- Took risperidal, lorazepam and benztropine. Unable to stand still after...
- When does negative feedback mechanism for hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal...
- Injured nose, cheekbone and lost teeth. Any risk of death?
- Losing weight, stomach is elevated and found a lump under ribcage. What...
- Having premature ejaculation. What could be done?
- Have chronic bronchitis and noticed a lump at the back of throat. What...
- Took Morphine injection, Hydrocodone and ondansetron for strained...
- Child has developed pus cells after taking antibiotics. Advised...
- How to resolve problem of autistic child who masturbates frequently?
- Had cortisone shots in neck. What could be the cause for redness in body?