How long does chronic appendicitis takes to get acute appendicitis?
Hi and welcome to HCM.
The answer is: sorry to say but it can become acute at any time or never so it just can't be predicted.
However,chronic appendicitis should be surgically treated if there are symptoms such as nausea , vomiting , pain in iliac region.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of sub acute appendicitis
- How is chronic appendicitis treated
- Sub acute appendicitis causes
- Hyperglycemia and acute appendicitis
- Dietary precautions of acute appendicitis
- Treatment of acute appendicitis
- Acute appendicitis vs appendicitis
- Treatment and cure for acute appendicitis
- Acute appendicitis causes
- Symptoms of acute appendicitis