How long does Oxymorphone stay in the system for urinalysis?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Oxymorphone will never show up in a UA (urinalysis). It will show up in a Utox (urine toxicology screen). You need to take a Utox rather than a UA to prove you are taking it. I'm not sure why your doctor would ever want evidence of oxymorphone in your urine -- why is your doctor asking for this?
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to read urinalysis report
- How to read a urinalysis results epithelial cells
- How to analyse urinalysis report
- How long is alcohol detected in urinalysis
- How to read sensitivity reports on urinalysis
- How to read urinalysis results pus cells
- How to report the results of a microscopic urinalysis
- Taking oxymorphone hcl dosage of drug before urinalysis
- How to read results for urinalysis
- How to pass urinalysis pus count