How long does Klonopin stay in our system?
It would stay for up to 5days. Virtually undectable after 10days!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
This drug stays in the system for at least 5days. Any test done before day 5 would be positive. If the test is done between day 7-10, then the results could be positive or negative. after 10days, the urinalysis would most likely be negative.
It would not show up as another drug except similar compounds in the same family. However, you cannot get it positive for another drug like morphine.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to withdraw klonopin intake
- Is klonopin an opiate
- Is klonopin a narcotic
- How long to get klonopin out of system
- How to get relief during daytime while on klonopin medication
- How long can klonopin be in saliva
- How to get klonopin out of the system
- Is klonopin an amphetamine
- How does klonopin help anxiety
- How often can klonopin be taken and not overdose