How can white marks on the face be treated?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: I am working in construction site in SRILANKA region. My face both side some white Mark is observing.it was rough the I used KETO . now it is smooth but still Mark is observing. kindly see the photos and suggest me plz.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pigmentation marks

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen the attached images. These are skin pigmentation spots.
You can apply Glycolic acid cream available over the counter for short term DEMELAN / GLYAHA at night. You should use SUNCROSS-SPF30 sun screen lotion while going out in the sun. Vitamin A and Vitamin E rich foods are advised for more beneficial results. Green leaves, dark colored vegetables rich in carotene and other flavenoids are advised at least five times a week.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad