Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

How can the warts on the penis be treated?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1996
Answered : 988 Questions
hi im 21, 6'1 160 pounds I haven't been to the doctor in a while. Since about 15 Ive had this infection of some sort on my penis. On the inside of the corona all around the corona. It looks like tiny white bubbles or warts i dont really know how to explain it. I have never had sex so i know this cant be a std. Can you get it from masturbating into things like clothing? Is there a cure for this?
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 36 minutes later
Hi!Alex ,

Thank you for the query,
XXXXXXX ,what you have is called PEARLY PENILE PAPULES .It is absolutely normal to have this.It is nothing but tiny sebaceous glands( oil producing glands).
They look like small raised flesh colored to yellow colored round lesions over the coronal area of penis.They may also secrete small amount of waxy material.

They usually develop during the puberty and may persist till adult hood.

Masturbation has no relations to it.

And one does not require any treatment for this.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available for follow up query if any.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor