How can stress induced seizures be treated?
It may not necessary to get investigations in this moment.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. I have analyzed your query completely.
So you went to the neurologist already. As you have taken the EEG and CT scan for the first time when you had the seizure, it is not necessary to repeat the investigation unless some other findings were there. Kindly take the drugs prescribed by your doctor regularly.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Yes, still, it may not necessary.
Stress is one of the provoking factor (triggering factor) for seizure. Other provoking factors for seizure include electrolyte imbalance, smoking, alcohol consumption, sleep deprivation, hormonal changes in the body etc.
So, better to avoid stress and other provoking factors.
I hope this explains the answer to your question now. Since you already had seizure episodes earlier, due to stress, later on, the seizure has been provoked. So it is not necessary to repeat the investigations now. Just take the medicines regularly and avoid stress.
You need the seizure medicine.
You need to take your medicines for seizure regularly. But avoid stress. Try to avoid other provoking factors also as already explained.
Kindly give your valuable feedback and rate the answer if you've found our discussion helpful.
It do not require any new investigations.
Yes.It doesnt require any new investigations.Pseudoseizures are provoked by the above said risk factors.So it requires no investigations.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How are stress fractures treated
- Seizures because of worms how is it treated
- Suggest treatment for stress seizures
- How is high stress and bp treated
- Seizure in newborn how to treat this
- How are head injuries and seizures treated
- How to treat sudden seizure
- How to treat seizures naturally
- How to treat a stress fracture on foot
- Stressed hyperventilation clenching of muscles jerking head seizures
- Suggest ways to manage diabetics
- Do earache, cold and fever require medical attention?
- What causes blood clot in the urine?
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for persistent chest pain
- What do the attached thyroid reports indicate?
- What causes thickened penile skin and occasional abrasions?
- Suggest treatment for allergic dermatitis
- Does Fluconazole interact with SMZ-TMP DS?
- Suggest treatment for headache and swelling in the face