Hi doctor! I recently had a CT scan of my
It is not Cancer
I saw the reports.
Histopathological report is important. It shows that it is exophytic one, not inverted or oncocytic. Inverted and Oncocytic papillomas can turn into Cancer. The report confirms that it is only Benign growth, not cancerous.
But, it has to be removed completely and send for histopathological examination again.
The report also shows the term Dysplasia. So, it's better to remove the entire growth as early as possible.
Chances of Recurrence is less in this variety.
Nothing to worry.
It is not a rare growth. Papillomas are common in that region.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions,I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
1) I understand that these growths can be caused by the HPV virus or chronic irritation, etc. would you say that this papilloma in my nose is just a random occurrence and that I don’t have to worry about developing more of these growths in other locations?
2) I have an appointment for botox injections in my “eleven” lines between my eyebrows scheduled for two weeks before the nasal surgery. The nasal surgery is endoscopic and will be done under general anesthesia. Is it okay for me to have the botox injection done two weeks prior to that surgery?
Thank you again for your kindness!
HPV has to be confirmed first.
1.To say about HPV lesions in other locations, it should be confirmed first.If you are very particular, consult your doctor and get tested for HPV.
2.Botox injections 2 weeks prior to surgery is ok.In General anaesthesia,endotracheal tube is place through the mouth.
Wish you speedy recovery
Hope I answered your query.
It looks like a random occurrence.
As per your description,it looks like a random occurrence in nasal vestibule.
Nothing to worry.
It may not be seen in other locations
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...