What is General anaesthesia?
General anaesthesia is a medically induced coma and loss of protective reflexes resulting from the administration of one or more general anaesthetic agents. A variety of medications may be administered with the overall aim of ensuring sleep, amnesia,analgesia, relaxation of skeletal muscles and loss of control of reflexes of the autonomic nervous system.
Questions and answers on "General anaesthesia"
Health resources related to General anaesthesia
- Can insertion of stent be performed under general anaesthesia
- General anaesthesia when taking champix
- What tests would u undergo before general anaesthesia
- General anaesthesia and arm numbness
- What is general anaesthesia
- Champix and general anaesthesia
- General anaesthesia peeing alot
- Advantages general anaesthesia
- General anaesthesia in achalasia cardia
- Can i drink water before general anaesthesia