Hi, I got skin problem below my knee and also

Dr. Arnab Banerjee

Critical Care Specialist

Posted on Wed, 26 Dec 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hi,

I got skin problem below my knee and also got very much dandruff with lot of hair loss
Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
further details required...

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query...

Dandruff itself can be the cause of hair loss.

So, I'd suggest you use a Ketoconazole and Salicylic acid based shampoo e.g either Phytoral-SP shampoo Or Trigaine-AD shampoo (containing Ketoconazole, Piroctone olamine and Salicylic acid). Put it nicely onto wet scalp and allow it to act for 5-7 minutes before rinsing it off. Use every alternate day.

There can be numerous causes for the skin problem, so you should get it checked up by a Dermatologist in order to get treated accordingly. You may attach a picture of the same so that I can review and opine further.

Wish you a good health...

Take Care
Kind Regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Arnab Banerjee 13 hours later
thanks for you quick advise Dr. XXXXXXX
Follow up: Dr. Arnab Banerjee 0 minute later
Their is no attach picture option available here, how can I share a picture.
Brief Answer:
follow-up consultation...

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,

The Reports section is at the right side of this web-page where you can upload/attach the pics/reports...

However, if still not finding it, I'd request you to contact customer care for further assistance...additionally, you may You email them to YYYY@YYYY by keeping the subject as ATTN: Dr Arnab, do mention the customer care to upload it along with your query, I'll receive them...

Take Care
Kind Regards