Hi, I got skin problem below my knee and also
I got skin problem below my knee and also got very much dandruff with lot of hair loss
further details required...
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query...
Dandruff itself can be the cause of hair loss.
So, I'd suggest you use a Ketoconazole and Salicylic acid based shampoo e.g either Phytoral-SP shampoo Or Trigaine-AD shampoo (containing Ketoconazole, Piroctone olamine and Salicylic acid). Put it nicely onto wet scalp and allow it to act for 5-7 minutes before rinsing it off. Use every alternate day.
There can be numerous causes for the skin problem, so you should get it checked up by a Dermatologist in order to get treated accordingly. You may attach a picture of the same so that I can review and opine further.
Wish you a good health...
The Reports section is at the right side of this web-page where you can upload/attach the pics/reports...
However, if still not finding it, I'd request you to contact customer care for further assistance...additionally, you may You email them to YYYY@YYYY by keeping the subject as ATTN: Dr Arnab, do mention the customer care to upload it along with your query, I'll receive them...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?