Hi DR just had yearly blood work wbc 12.8, plt
Hello and thank you for asking
In my opinion you should not worry ,I don’t believe that is leukemia.
It’s seems like some kind of infection.
There are further examination for leukemia ,in your case I don’t believe that is needed.
You may repeat your exam after 2-3 weeks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness