Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Having premature ejaculation. Help?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 634 Questions
Question seriously having premature ejaculation at the age of 32 now.though i masturbate for some couple of years before i got married.could not even withstand 3 minutes of good sex.kindly assist me please.
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There are good medications for it.

Detailed Answer:
Hi there, thanks for asking. There are good medications for this purpose. Any medication from the class of SSRI can help, although some of them act better than the others. However, some people cannot tolerate the side effects of some of them. You can ask your doctor about it. On the other hand, there are some methods like woman on top that can help a lot and gradually you will get better. Also, if you do not do masturbation or decrease at least the frequency, it will help more. I wish you a sweet life.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor