Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Having lump in the breast. Looking for good gynaecologist

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Hi Doctor,

We are staying in Kukatpally. Could you please advise us on good gynaecologist near kukatpally?. This is regarding a lump in the breast portion of our relative (Female).

Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 28 minutes later

Lump in the breast should be addressed immediately by the concerned doctor. But the right specialist is Breast Surgeon / General Surgeon. Gynecologist would not be the right specialist for this.

Your number given is not reachable to assist you with right one. Please type your contact number for our customercare to reach you. Alternatively you can write to YYYY@YYYY for assistance.

Hope this answer helps you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having lump in the breast. Looking for good gynaecologist 25 minutes later
Hello doctor,

Thanks for the quick reply. My number is 0000. Could you please advise good breast surgeon/general surgeon preferably female near Kukatpally?

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 40 minutes later

I just got a message that you were contacted by my customercare team. Hope it answers. Let me know if you have any query further or even after your doctor's consult. I can throw more light and educate you further.

Thanks. Please accept and rate my answer.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor