Have ulnar nerve injury. Suggest remedies?
A elbow brace
Thanks for your query.
Ulnar nerve injury usually occurs at the elbow joint as it is exposed there. Wear a elbow brace which prevents further damage to the nerve and help to regenerate.
Also do take Multivitamin supplements which help in regeneration.
Hope, I answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for ulnar nerve injury
- Ulnar nerve injury causes
- Mastocytosis nerve injury
- Symptoms of ulnar nerve injury
- Have ulnar nerve injury suggest remedies
- Maxillary nerve injury
- Vestibulocochlear nerve injury spine
- Treatment and cure for ulnar nerve injury
- Diverticulosis / vagus nerve injury
- Diagnosis of ulnar nerve injury
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?