Suggest treatment for elbow stiffness
Nerve grafting? Bone block can be considered
Thanks for the query.
You have suffered a terrible elbow injury which now presents with its complications, one of which is the elbow stiffness.
The physiotherapy needs to continue to try to improve the range of motion.
The weakness is due to ulnar nerve injury. You can discuss with your Doctor about the potential of nerve grafting or tendon transfer surgery to bring back the essential movements in your hand.
There may be a bony block in the elbow which is not showing compete recovery too, though I can't comment exactly on that unless I see your X-ray. Do upload your Xray if possible so that I can comment on the prognosis and the next step which you need to take.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for body stiffness and pain with tiredness
- Treatment and cure for stiffness
- Stiff finger joint treatment
- Suggest treatment for compressed nerves with stiffness and pain
- What is the treatment of stiffness of penis
- Treatment and cure for Joint stiffness
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- What treatment is suggested for stiffness in knees and shoulders
- Treatment for muscle stiffness
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and stiffness
- Suggest treatment for loss of movement in left arm post injury
- What causes stabbing pain behind left breast while breathing?
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- What causes painful legs while walking in a person with peripheral...
- Is weight training advisable 2 weeks after a shot for trigger finger?
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in legs after exercising
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the heels
- Suggest treatment for tibia pain, weakness and memory loss
- What causes severe discoloration and swelling in left leg?
- Suggest treatment for left-sided back and hip pain