Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have quick semen release. Medication to stop it?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Emergency Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 2105 Questions
dear sir i have quick semen leakage is there kindly advise the best medicine to stop quick semen leakage while sex with my wife please.........
sex specialist
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 4 hours later
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it seems that you are having problem of Premature Ejaculation.

It is a common finding in a sexually active male.

There are medicines present to delay ejaculation, but I would not prefer to advise you because of their side effects.

There are other methods by which you can delay ejaculation :-
1. Distract your mind momentarily from the sexual activity.
2. Avoid too much of foreplay.
3. Wearing a condom will be helpful as it decreases the sensation. Do not use ultra thin condoms. Condoms which have climax delay liquid should be preferred.
4. Masturbating before sexual activity can also delay the climax during intercourse.
5. Pelvic exercises like Kegel exercises help to strengthen the muscles involved in ejaculatory process.
6. Squeeze technique. In this, just before ejaculation, squeeze the part of your penis where the glans XXXXXXX the shaft. This delays ejaculation.
7. Applying pressure on the perineum helps to control ejaculation.
8. Try to be in passive position. Avoid active role during sex.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor