Have peripheral neuropathy. Taking gabapentin. Will it be safe to take nerve support formula?

Dr. Saurabh Gupta

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement

Posted on Mon, 4 Feb 2013 in Brain and Spine
Question: I have Peripheral Neur0pathy,I am taking Gabapentin (two pills a day) I am wondering about
taking Neuropathy Support Formula Your adive....
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 5 hours later

The Nerve Support Formula is a natural alternative to medication . With research showing the healing power of the B vitamin and the effect it has on nerve cells and over all nerve health the neuropathy treatment group formulated a supplement.

It is quite effective and having good success rate. So in my advice you can try Neuropathy support formula.

Hope this information helps you. I will be available for further guidance if you needed.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Wishing you good health...
Regards.
Dr Saurabh Gupta
Orthopaedic surgeon