Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Have lumps in breast. Sign of breast cancer?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12749 Questions
hi sir, good noon my wife has some lumps at breast area does that signs of breast cancer pls help me out i wanna take her to treatment, she is scared of hospital, but i want her to be healthy pls guide me to which doctor i shall go General Physician, Gyaenic, Oncologist pls help

how this can be treated
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 12 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query.
The lumps in the breast that are freely mobile, painless with no discharge from nipple or skin hardening are mostly benign in nature and can be treated easily.
The first thing that needs to be done is get your wife examined from a gynecologist to find out the number and nature of lump she is having. She may go for mammography or FNAC or other investigations if your gynecologist feels the necessity.
Please do not worry as this can be treated easily.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have lumps in breast. Sign of breast cancer? 11 minutes later
Madam Thanks for answer,

But she has these lumps from last 4/5 years, which she never treated/medicated, she feels heavy pains when she thinks more or have tensions & worried nor normal she even cant wear some tight undergarment(bra) at that area, we are recently married after her divorcee, she had been burnt with cigarettes by her ex-husband mostly across her breasts area, which might be a reasons of that lumps.

anyhow kindly help me & my wife please, i need her healthy & happy madam please.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 15 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
The lumps could be due to the burns. But this can be ensured only after a physical examination. It is best to consult a gynecologist for the same.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Oncologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor