Have irritable bowel syndrome. Get relief from normaxin. How long this medicine be taken safely?
It is nice to hear that you go to Gym regularly.
One of the main causes of Irritable Bowel syndrome(IBS) is Stress/Tension.
It has to be controlled first.
Normaxin contains Chlordiazepoxide is an anxiolytic.So,there is no need for another anxiolytic drug.
Actually,it has to be taken 3-4 times a day before food.
Normaxin can be taken till your symptoms are relieved and there are no side effects.
The response varies from one individual to another
There is no particular time limit for Normaxin.
Wish you good health
Practise Yoga/Meditation for better results.
As far as i know,there is no drug that is available with combination of Clinidium bromide and Dicyclomine.
But,in clinical practise,i got best results with Pre and Probiotic capsule instead of Normaxin.
You can stop bupron and continue with Normaxin.
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs for irritable bowel syndrome
- How is irritable bowel syndrome treated
- Bentyl irritable bowel syndrome
- Dicyclomine for irritable bowel syndrome
- Imodium for irritable bowel syndrome
- Medicine for irritable bowel syndrome
- Librax irritable bowel syndrome
- Irritable bowel syndrome treatments
- Symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Lomotil for irritable bowel syndrome
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...