Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Have high BP, taking Aquazide. Suggest how to reduce?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
I have hbp,i dont know to control,it gives so much trouble in all ways,im taking aquazide12.5 everyday,kindly suggest how to reduce the bp
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Kappan 8 hours later

Thanks for asking at XXXXXXX

It is bad that you are having high blood pressure at such an early age. But, it is good that you are under treatment and that you want to get it to normal. High blood pressure is a life style disorder. To get it controlled, we need certain life style changes along with medication. Please do the following so that, it would help in complementing your treatment.

- Stress reduction- Practice yoga, early morning walking, meditation etc, to bring down your stress levels.
- Regular exercise at least for 45 minutes daily.
- Avoid junk food.
- Reduce salt intake in food.
- Drink 2 glasses of water daily morning in empty stomach.
- During your work, make sure you get up from the seat and walk around every hour.

I hope I had been able to guide you. Let me know if you have any further doubts. Wishing you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor