Have had weight gain. How to reduce it fast?

Dr. Shanthi.E

Posted on Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Weight Loss
Question: SIR, WITHIN LAST 4 DAYS I GAIN WEIGHT 4 KG IE FROM 78 TO 82 KG , I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BY ANY MEAN UPTO 70 KG CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME/ADVICE BY ANY MEAN , IF YOU WANT ME TO FAST I WILL DO THAT NO ISSUE , MORNING /EVENING HALF HOUR WALK ROAD HOLIDAY 1 HOUR WALK IN GARDEN IE SAT/SUND & OTHER PUBLIC HOLIDAY
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later
Brief Answer: exercise more often Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, I understand your concern to lose weight. You need not fast for it. You have to eat right at the right time. Avoid all kinds of oily and fatty food. Avoid bakery foods completely. Please do not fast as it would not help you in reducing weight by any way. You need to exercise more often. Please work out atleast for one hour daily. You must do aerobic exercises, cardio and heavy exercises to burn more calories. Please seek the help of a professional fitness trainer for the same. You can also take a dietitian consultation from XXXXXXX Request for a dietitian call from your dashboard. There is no short cut to weight loss. Regards,