Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have erection problem. Need solution?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
hello doctor,
from yesterday i have erection problem in my penis doctor please tell good solution
Posted Wed, 23 Oct 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
Help is available---------------------------------

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to the forum.

I would be happy to help you better if you can furnish the details for the following questions---

1.     How long you have been sexually active?
2.     Are you a smoker?
3.     Are you obese?
4.     Do you exercise regularly?
5.     Do you take any treatment for the same?
6.     Are you on any medications for any other illness?

Awaiting your answers.
Best regards
Dr Srinivasan G
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have erection problem. Need solution? 31 minutes later
1.i do only masturbate,
3.little bit
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not to worry--------------------------------------

Detailed Answer:
Since you are not sexually active, masturbation alone cannot be used a measure for quality erections.
If you get reasonable erection at night or early morning , you are normal.
Quality of erection can vary with the state of mind and sexual arousal at that point. So one episode of poor erection should not worry you.

I have some advice for you. It would be great if you follow them---

1. Exercise regularly - 30 minutes day atleast - jog, walk, cycling.
2. Healthy diet - consisting of mainly fruits and vegetables - avoid junk food.
3. Keep Body weight under control.

All the best
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have erection problem. Need solution? 9 minutes later
thank u doctor any tablet required for erection doctor
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not now-------------------------------------------

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Kindly follow the above advice.
If you are sexually active, medicines can be given if required.
Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have erection problem. Need solution? 4 minutes later
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor