Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Have discomfort and pain in pelvic region. Femur bone, thigh and right knee joint pain. What can this be?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9627 Questions
I have discomfort / little pain in the right pelvic region to the side of right testicle (I have no pain in testicles) and it is elevating down to the Anus region. I feel like a nerve from pelvic region to Anus is getting stretched.

I have discomfort/ little pain in right waist area and the pain is elevating down to whole of my right leg. My buttocks, Femur bone, thigh and right knee joint is paining.

Let me know what this could be?

Any Suggestions.

Expecting a reply as early as possible.
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Thanks for your query.
You have pain in pelvic region near Rt testicle radiating down to perianal region and RT Hip joint, thigh and knee joint.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you have any urinary symptoms associated with pain?
2) Do you have fever?
3) Are movements of hip joint painful or restricted due to pain?
4) Did you have any trauma to pelvic region very recently?

Based on the limited information that you have provided I think your pain could to be due to acute prostatitis.
However, a qualified Urologist can confirm final diagnosis only on clinical and digital rectal examination.
You may need to get following tests done to diagnose your problem
1) Routine urine test
2) Ultrasound scanning of the abdomen.
3) X-ray of the Hip Joint and Lumbosacral spine to rule out any a orthopaedic cause of your pain.
In the meanwhile take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor