Have chills after drinking alcohol. What should be done to get cure?

Dr. Ratnakar Kini

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Mon, 21 Jan 2013 in Drug Abuse
Question: I drank way to much alcohol last night, today I have been dry heaving, and I have chills. I have felt worse as the day goes along. I don't how much more and take of this.
any suggestions?
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

These could be probably be due to alcoholic gastropathy. The excess alcohol you drank irritate the inner lining of the stomach.

Stop drinking alcohol. Take OTC prilosec for relief.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly accept this answer and rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini