Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Have boils around genital area. How to remove this?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6243 Questions

I am very frequently having boils specially around my genital area.
Please advise me regarding that.
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 42 minutes later
recurrent boils in genital area happen due to blockadge of sebaceous glands, as this area is XXXXXXX in glands. Also there are lot of bacteria and fungi in this area.
I suggest you to keep the groin area shaved and apply candid dusting powder daily.
For now to cure the boils you can apply oint mupirocine daily twice for 7 days.
Also take an antibiotic.
Let me know if you have any further doubts.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor