Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Has swelling from anus to scrotum? What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1979
Answered : 2457 Questions
My son has a long swelling from anus to scrotum
Posted Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. M Y Shareef 1 hour later
Hi ! I am Dr Shareef, a general surgeon. To arrive at a conclusion, it will be helpful if you can please provide the following additional information to me on the swelling of your son:
1) Age of your son.
2) Duration of the swelling.
3) If it is painful or not.
4) Does he get fever ?
5) Is there any history of trauma ?
6) Any history of surgery in the past ?

Once you provide this information, we can proceed further. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor