Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Have bumps filled with puss and blood also comes out around when squeeze. STD?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1279 Questions
I had unprotected sex last night and now I have bumps around my pubic, like inner part of my thigh that have puss and blood come out when I squeeze them. Is this a sign of an STD
What should I do to get this treated ?
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 35 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX First, the short answer is no: if you’re in a mutually monogamous relationship (meaning you only have sex with each other) and both of you are STD-free, an STD cannot form on its own. To know for sure if either of you has an STD, make an appointment for STD testing with your doctor or look into reputable online testing services. In the meantime, using barrier protection like condoms and dental dams is a good way to reduce the risk of catching STDs...and reducing the risk of unintended pregnancy.
your symptoms might indicate a sexually transmitted infection like genital herpes or genital warts. But, again, the only way to know the cause of your symptoms for sure is to see your regular doctor, and get tested for STDs.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Sexual Diseases

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor