Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Had micturatin syncopy followed by neck pain. Prescribed Myoril, ETova400 and Emazen D. Having heavy head and loose motion?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1997
Answered : 14 Questions
I have a pain on back of left ear going down to neck . I had micturatin syncopy followed by neck pain. My doctor advised folwg med Myoril 4mg x 3 times ETova400 x 2times Emazen D x 2 timesVertin 8 x 2 times and Cap Dutas T The prob after 5 days is I still hv pain in ear n neck Also heavy head n loose motion Pl advise ...
Posted Wed, 10 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ali Ismayilov 2 hours later
Hello and Welcome,

In my opinion, the treatment that has been prescribed for you is very appropriate and aims at your symptoms. If they do not help, however, you should consult your doctor to obtain prescription for more potent drugs. Moreover, you may need to be referred for additional tests like MRI.

As to heavy head and loose motion, they are most probably adverse effects of the prescribed medications. This should also be brought to attention of your doctor.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

A. Ismayilov, MD
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor