Had heart attack. Prescribed Brilinta, Dilatren, Inspra and Nexium. Suggest
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Beta-blockers have a definite role in preventing/reducing future events – several studies have proved beyond doubt / at least for one after the episode, often longer.
Blood thinners are a must for life time – usually dual anti-platelet therapy is given / a combination of aspirin and ticagrelor or equivalents...
Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors (ACEI) like ramipril have actions beyond blood pressure – typically help re-modelling of the damaged heart.
Aldosterone antagonists too have a role - in preventing muscle damage
Proton pump inhibitor (esomeperazole) is generally skipped – but with a history of ulcer, it is necessary and proper indeed
Cholesterol reducing drugs (Rosuvastatin) are given routinely even with normal levels – they have actions beyond cholesterol – antioxidant and plaque stabilisation...
Relax / You are in good hands...
The medicines are proper and state of the art...
You need follow up / need to check your electrolytes (especially potassium) and liver function...
Wishing speedy recovery
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart attack collapsed vein
- Angiography suggested after heart attack need suggestions
- Did i have a heart attack please suggest
- Heart disease and heart attacks
- My son had a heart attack please suggest
- Warning signs for a heart attack please suggest
- Heart murmur heart attack
- I had massive heart attack please suggest
- Had heart attack prescribed brilinta dilatren inspra and nexium suggest
- Heart attack heart damage