Had anal sex. Feeling difficulty to poop due to stomach cramps. What are the complications?
Welcome to healthcare magic!
I think you were the passive agent in the act, I mean you accommodated the other man's penis.
If it was a protected sex that is a condom was used properly then the anal sex is not a cause for loose motions, if not so then you could have contracted an infection and you need to consult and get examined by a physician.
You will need a course of antibiotics your doctor will know the regimen.
I hope this advise would be helpful for you.
Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.
Wish you a great health!
Welcome back to healthcare magic Physicians!
The loose stool is unrelated to sex in your case.
Please ensure good amount of fluid replacement as much as you loose.
Most likely it is of viral cause and will resolve within 3-4 days to come.
Please add Darolac/Econorm orally thrice a day till you get relief.
I think the advise would be helpful for you.
If you still have queries if any, please feel free to communicate back.
And if satisfied with my solution then please accept the answer and take a moment to post your view in the Review Section about my Clinical skills!
Wish you a great XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cure for stomach cramps
- What is the remedy for stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps and feeling sick
- Poop laxative and stomach cramps
- Stomach cramping anal itching diarrhea
- What is the treatment for stomach cramps
- Stomach cramping problems pooping
- Stomach cramps and pooping a lot
- Stomach cramps and pooping blood
- Stomach cramps while pooping