Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Had anal sex. Feeling difficulty to poop due to stomach cramps. What are the complications?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
Hi I am a guy an had anal sex a week ago now I can't poo right stomach cramps an runny poo what is wrong??
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
I think you were the passive agent in the act, I mean you accommodated the other man's penis.
If it was a protected sex that is a condom was used properly then the anal sex is not a cause for loose motions, if not so then you could have contracted an infection and you need to consult and get examined by a physician.
You will need a course of antibiotics your doctor will know the regimen.
I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Had anal sex. Feeling difficulty to poop due to stomach cramps. What are the complications? 38 minutes later
There was a condom used I just like to know how long till I can poo right again
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later

Welcome back to healthcare magic Physicians!
The loose stool is unrelated to sex in your case.
Please ensure good amount of fluid replacement as much as you loose.
Most likely it is of viral cause and will resolve within 3-4 days to come.
Please add Darolac/Econorm orally thrice a day till you get relief.
I think the advise would be helpful for you.
If you still have queries if any, please feel free to communicate back.
And if satisfied with my solution then please accept the answer and take a moment to post your view in the Review Section about my Clinical skills!

Wish you a great XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor