Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Had a miscarriage, trying to conceive. Breast have burning sensation with clear fluids. Pregnancy test negative

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
Hi XXXXXXX I had a miscarriage back in August my husband and I have been ttc my breast have been from time to time having burning sensation and when I squeeze I get a little clear fluids from my nipple I have taken two pregnancy test both if them was negative I'm having heart burn like crazy but my pregnancy test are negative can I still be pregnant
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query. I think there is some mistake in writing age.

What I understand from your query is:

You had abortion in August
You have missed your period and pregnancy tests are negative
You are having clear discharge from breast
Burning in chest

Let me take this one by one.

Normally in case of regular periods, the pregnancy test done by urine sample should be positive in about 4-5 days after missed period.2 consecutive test and negative is most likely negative and chances of pregnancy are very low.

Discharge from the breast of a lady who has pregnancy in past is not uncommon. In case of non pregnant women this along with irregularity in periods
Suggest some possibility of hormonal imbalance.

Please consult your gynecologist and get your self examined. He may advice some tests to have some more idea.

As far as heart burn is concerned this could be due to digestive issues, some food or stress.

The best thing for you is to visit a doctor and get your self examined.

This will diagnose the condition and treatment can be effectively started after that.

I hope this helps.

Wishing you good health.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor