Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Grade-1 vericocele & low sperm count, pain in scrotum & burning in urination. Taken doxt-s, tryptomer. Any Homoepathic treatment to cure vericocele?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1968
Answered : 298 Questions
hello doctors, I AM XXXXXXX ,25 years old plz help me! 6 months back i met a urologist regarding little pain in testicles when iam coughing.after seeing all my reports he told me dat i have grade-1 vericocele and sperm count is also low.he suggests me to wear supporter and use tab.DOXT-S &TRYPTOMER 20MG.but after using it also i didt find any improvement.and i observe that if i stop masturbation iam getting pain in scrotals and seman also cuming in urin& burning in urination. plz suggest me what medicine i should use in homeopathy to cure to use that medicine. iam not able to concentrate on anything from 6 months. IAM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS DOCTORS.PLZ DO NEEDFULL!
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 1 hour later

Hi there XXXXXXX. Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.

The first thing that you need to do is to calm down, chill out and relaxed. There is nothing going on here that is in any way life threatening, urgent or even important. It is only your attitude about them that may make them seem otherwise.

On the varicocele/low sperm count issue, this is a very controversial area of medicine with two schools of thought. Some doctors advocate treatments while others advise leaving things as they are. I think you should leave things alone for now. Certainly do not rush into anything.

You do not need any homeopathy medicine or any other medicine for that matter.

Your testicular pain may be related to your infrequency of ejaculating. Masturbation is a healthy and normal sexual activity practise by 99% of all men. Your body manufactures semen every day. It has to go somewhere. Please do not feel any guilt about this normal healthy activity.

If there is semen in your urine, it is because you are holding back at the time of ejaculation and forcing retrograde ejaculation. This is not a good practise and you should stop doing it.

Please think about what I'm saying here. Try to have an open mind and you will immediately start to feel better about yourself. Good luck.

I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor