Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Getting pulsating feeling on penis and scrotum. Noticed fluid filled blisters. Any cure?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
Hi. I have a strange vein-like line running basically on the bottom of my penis shaft from the scroddum almost to the penis head. it almost looks like a scar as it's darker in color, almost like a dark red under the skin. It's been there for years. I now within the last week or so have noticed a bubble-like almost blister that looks to be filled with fluid, about the size of a pea. upon closer inspection it appears that this vein has an opening towards the top of it close to the penis head. Initially, when I first saw this I thought there was no way there could be an opening in this. But after playing with the blister like bubble and squeezing it (I thought it might be a zit at first) it appears the fluid that's filling the blister-like bubble is pushed down the vein-like track towards the penis head and exits the 2nd hole/opening which a clear sticky fluid clearly exits. This hole is about a 1/2" below the penis head. Upon squeezing the blister-like bubble which always appears about 1/2 way up the penis shaft the bubble subsides for a little while but appears again as is it's full of fluid again. I'm very nervous/worried about this. Please help!
Posted Tue, 23 Oct 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
The pustule seems to be related to a local infection on the penis surface.
It has resulted in local congestion and lymphatic filling.
You should get the local fluid examined and cultured and same for urine samples also.
Occasionally such lesion can develop when a very small blood sucker insect gets stuck on the penis skin, one can see it only if a local examination is done in broad daylight.
You should get treated for the infection under the supervison of a physician of the locality.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor