Found whilst massaging neck a bump when i push on
Please give details and post actual reports.
Noted your history albeit short and specific.
Please provide additional information for me to assist you better:
our age and gender please.
Since when is the neck bump present?
Details about bump: size, shape, XXXXXXX or fixed, pain and/or tenderness on pressure.
What is the dose of Thyroxine and latest thyroid function? Please post reports.
How much is Hemoglobin and any anemia typing done by blood test?
Any FNAC for the bump?
Awaiting for your feedback.
Iron, Folic acid, multivitamins, mineral and trace elements supplements
Thanks for your feedback.
Noted the details about the bump in neck.
You have noted it by palpation and without any symptoms.
FNAC means fine needle aspiration cytology in which a fine needle is inserted into the bump/lump and aspirated, spread on slide and sent for histological examination. In most of the cases this give a proper diagnosis. This is an office procedure without any pain and go home or to office immediately after this.
Please get this done to be sure about the cause of bump.
Low Hemoglobin and near low ferritin causing anemia can be the reason for tiredness and dizziness if the dosages of Thyroxine are as per the need of body.
I think taking Iron and Folic acid along with multivitamins, mineral and trace elements may solve your problems.
If the FNAC shows any specific diagnosis then it can be treated specifically. If the report is non-specific lymphadenitis then nothing to worry about the lump in neck.
I hope this answer helps you.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
This is not an open biopsy
I can understand your views.
There can be a reason for the glans to grow.
FNAC is fine needle aspiration and NOT an open biopsy, so not drastic. One gets confirmed cause which may be related to the symptoms or any related disease is RULED OUT to be sure about it. IF the gland is more than a centimeter you can go for FNAC.
I hope this answer helps you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...