Experiencing dizziness, slight nausea, and numbness in arm. Should I take immediate cure?

Dr. Anil Grover

Cardiologist

Posted on Fri, 11 Jan 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I am experiencing dizziness, slight nausea, and numbness in my right arm. Should I seek immediate care?
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 10 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
I am a qualified and certified cardiologist.
There can be other causes for your symptoms like Migraine, Cervical Spondilitis, vasovagal phenomenon or drug induced. However, an EKG is definitely need to exclude ongoing myocardial ischemia and observation in ER is needed if any neurological illness like cerebrovascular accident is setting in. I will feel more comfortable if you are seen by a doctor asap. Please get yourself taken to ER or call 911. Good Luck.
Best Wishes.
Dr Anil Grover,
Cardiologist & Medical Specialist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)