Doing exercise. Is it safe to take creatine monohydrate?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
The Creatine monohydrate is the latest fad among the fitness world.
The supplement is a naturally occurring substance and a close aid to muscle energy supply chain.
I the body it gets converted in phosphate avtar, which makes the power supply packets for muscles called Adenosine triphosphate.
Although there are no prolonged RCTs on the safety and ideal dosing.
The product is a natural one so safety concerns are minimal. Not too much should be taken. Ideal dose is 3-5gm/day for two months and then a holiday of one month should be observed. This is the most common method accepted as a regimen of creatine.
It should be accompanied by a high protein balanced diet and good physical work out for best results.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lowering creatine levels by exercise
- Is there any effect of exercise on creatine level
- Is it safe to take creatine with l-ariginine
- Hypothyroidism creatine monohydrate
- Will taking nephrocaps is safe for stabilizing creatine levels
- Levothyroxine creatine monohydrate
- How safe is taking creatine nitrate supplement
- Is taking creatine while on zyban safe
- When to take creatine monohydrate
- Doing exercise is it safe to take creatine monohydrate
- Frequent leg and back pain in different parts of body with swelling....
- Tested positive for HSV-2. Trying for weight gain. Will ensure plus have...
- Do you think taking poly iron will help heart racing? Is oxygen...
- Tiny itchy bumps that blanch when pressed randomly appeared on arms,...
- Abdominal pain which moves to testicle. CT, Urine test and USG scan said...
- Having severe back pain while sleeping. History of bladder and kidney...
- Bruise on back that pained. Pleurisy? Why did my nasal cavity start to...
- Jaw pain, bruises, lump under left jaw, stuffiness, facial pressure....
- Giraffe skin pattern by drying. Applying creams and exfoliation. What...
- Painful bump on buttocks, itches. Appears and clears. Whats this?