Does usage of Lidocaine patches and Voltaren gel help in curing back pain?
Take patches and gel with physiotherapy
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Low back pain at this age is most commonly due to lumbosacral radiculopathy caused by nerve compression.
The imaging may be required to know the extent and cause of compression.
Malignancy may be another cause.
For pain patch and spray or gel may be effective to some extent.
Physiotherapy to be continued under physiotherapist.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Provide any reports or imaging details if available.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?