Suggest remedies for fatigue and pain in the right leg
Get examined by a neurologist and get investigated as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Possibility of lumbosacral radiculopathy or sacsroiliac joint pathology should be considered.
Any history of muscle twichings, weakness in other part of body?
Any speech change?
Examination by a neurologist will be helpful in guiding the required investigations.
After imaging, NCV and EMG may be required too.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fatigue and leg pain after miscarriage
- Pregnancy thirst right leg pain fatigue nausea
- Worried about diarrhia leg pain fatigue chills
- Leg pain diarrhea fatigue
- Pain in legs fatigue low energy and fever treatment
- Diarrhea leg pain fatigue chills
- Arm and leg pain with extreme fatigue
- Are painful legs part of adrenal fatigue
- Adrenal fatigue and leg pain
- Kidney fatigue leg pain