Does taking Warfarin with opioids cause inflammatory pain?
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that I am not aware of any such ratio being used clinically . If you are taking opioids , they can be taken along with warfarin . It depends how a persons body will respond to drug dose its not essential that you are going to require large doses to have a ibuprofen like effect.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Eye problems with taking warfarin
- What causes bloody sputum while taking warfarin
- Warfarin pain
- Does taking dilantin and warfarin cause infertility
- Peripheral vascular disease taking warfarin painful to stand
- Taking indigestion tablets and warfarin
- Warfarin rib pain
- Smoking while taking warfarin
- Tiredness when taking warfarin
- Taking the mini pill and warfarin