I-PILL SHOULDN'T BE USED AS REGULAR CONTRACEPTION
Thanks for additional query.
1) I-pill should be taken for EMERGENCY purpose (within 72 hrs of sex) whether your partner doesn't use any kind of contraceptive
method and unprotected sex takes place suddenly or after a long gap.
2) I-pill shouldn't be used as regular contraception as it will cause irregular cycle or abnormal vaginal bleeding
, late period and other side effects due to hormonal
imbalance. It can hamper regular ovulation and fertility
problem on long term used. However, one to two times taking of I-pill is not so harmful.
3) If you want to involve in regular sex, then she must take COMBINED OCP like FEMILON
etc. It gives more than 99.9% protection against unwanted pregnancy
after 1-month used on scheduled time (perfectly) and regular basis. She will also get regular period.
4) You can practice safe sex without using any kind of contraceptive method if her period is regular (28 to 30 days duration). First 5 days after period over and last 7 days prior to commencement of period are extremely safe. There is rare chance of pregnancy if it is practiced perfectly.
5) If she gets regular and normal period on time, then there is rare chance of pregnancy. It is almost excluded.
Hope, I have guided you properly. If you have any query, you can revert back me anytime.