Does masturbation cause excessive tiredness?

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 in Men Sexual Problems
Question: Dear sir,
I'm 25 year old unmarried pearson.. and I am masterbuting from last 6years.. from last one month I feel tired.
How to stop masterbuting and how to recover spearm count.
Let me know my health status. Please suggest me.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Both things are not related

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

First of all I like to inform you that masturbation is completely harmless process and your tiredness is not related to masturbation. There are many misconceptions in our society and I feel you are having same approach toward masturbation.

It can be stated that masturbation is atleast as safe as sexual intercourse and no untoward event occurs after masturbation.

So the most important thing here is to stop worrying and look for other causes of weakness and tiredness such as anaemia, hypothyroidism, viral infection and many others.

I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 6 minutes later
sir, I'm masterbuting from 6years.. than please tell me how to increase sperm count.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,
Thanks for reverting back to me.

I will request you to do following

1. Semen analysis from nearby laboratory. This will assist you to now the current sperm count and magnitude of deficiency, if any.

2. Regular physical exercise

3. Adequate sleep

4. Use of multivitamin such as 'Nervon forte' one tablet per day.

I hope this assists you further.
Thanks and regards.