Does intake of Trimethoprim help in treating early syphilis?
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
No, it is not indicated for use in syphillis at any stage
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Help me read my syphilis test results
- Prescibe medication to treat syphilis
- Disadvantages of syphilis
- Will penicillin vk treat congenital syphilis?
- Will monodox treat syphilis, early?
- Will penicillin shots help cure syphilis
- Metronidazole syphilis
- Minocycline for syphilis
- Syphilis scars
- Syphilis twitching