Does cloudy urine indicate urinary infection?
I am Dr Mittal. I have read your query. I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible urine infection. Testing just for those 2 infections is not enough. What you really need to test for is urine culture and urine routine. Checking a fasting blood sugar levels would be a good idea too.
if there turns out to be a urine infection, antibiotics will be needed.
The other possibility is a prostatic infection. Sending a urine sample after prostate massage, PSA and usg abdomen for prostate are the suggested tests.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Corynebacterium diphtheriae urinary infection
- Urinary infections caused by saliva
- Medicine cream for urinary infection
- It is vaginal infection or urinary infection
- Urinary infection hiccups
- Could smelly urine be a symptom of urinary infection
- Done urine analysis is urinary infection causing fever
- Metrogyl for urinary infection
- Do delayed periods indicate urinary infections or pregnancy
- Urinary infection and yeast infection