Does PPV vaccine exacerbate any pre-existing cough?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
PPV vaccine is a widely used medicine for people above the age of 65 years who suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or asthma so as prevent any exacerbation.
It offers protection for 5 years.
It is very well tolerated vaccine and doesn't exacerbate any Pre existing cough.
I hope it helps however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pre-exposure rabies vaccine
- Can whooping cough vaccine be taken whilst taking tamoxifam
- Whooping cough vaccine pregnancy side effects
- Vaccine preventable illness cough
- Measles vaccine fever cough frequent urination cold loss of appetite
- When do babies get the whooping cough vaccine
- Whooping cough vaccine and vp shunts
- Child given pentaxin vaccine stuffy nose coughing fever normal
- Ingredients in whooping cough vaccine
- Hepatitis b vaccination rhinitis symptoms cough
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?